banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

secret no more

I have promised myself to sketch more , to draw more and to paint more. I have browsed over and over again today- all my previous posts from the very beginning and, I was happy while I was reading them. All my posts are my favorites and, I am so happy to see that my creativity came back which was my little dream when I have started this blog. I was also eager to share my present, my past and my future which I was able to do for my 3 blogs. Drawing, sketching and painting have always been a part of my life since I was a child. There was a time it has helped me financially, while I was working part time as an artist when I was in the university. Actually, it has never failed me to earn some money when I needed it. Although, my career could have been as an artist, I have no regrets at all because I have made my father happy, anyway. My secret(no more) goal nowadays is to learn more as an artist and no matter how long it'll take and, to be able to share it with all of you. Here are two of my most favorite posts Kindly click here and here.

9 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Strange that your two favourites should be for Empty and Broken... yet your pictures of these are both so charming I'm not surprised you like them!

January 10, 2007 4:26 AM  
Blogger isay said...

those were memorable posts caroline. my ideas came from the heart-some kind of feelings that maybe I was expressing without being aware of it.

January 10, 2007 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! sketch more! i need to quit my job so i have more sketching time. ;)

January 10, 2007 11:13 AM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Oh yes, I remember both of these - great pieces of work! While I don't discuss it much on my Blog, I came back to drawing and painting around 2000 after a personal crisis, after not doing it for about 15 years. Somehow the act of creating, even when it was a struggle, seemed to help - I can't explain why, but it's still a very important part of my life.

January 10, 2007 2:24 PM  
Blogger isay said...

actually ian, you have mentioned something about that in one of your posts in the past,and i was glad you have shared it with us.

and you were also one of those who have read between the lines and have seen in my illustrations where I was heading to.....

most of all, you are one of those who have been with me all this time. thanks!

January 10, 2007 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to what you will be bringing us in the coming year

January 10, 2007 9:31 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I remember these, and they're beautiful. What a wonderful goal you've set for yourself, and I wish you luck and joy as you pursue it!

January 10, 2007 10:51 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks ascenderrisesabove- if i can at least become a quarter of your talent that it would make me satisfied already.

January 11, 2007 12:18 AM  
Blogger isay said...

of course you remember these, you've been with me all the time.
thank you!

Cheers to you and your journey to a very exciting year!

January 11, 2007 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home