banner guys fish copy

Friday, August 14, 2009

Wishing You Strength and Comfort


My entry for Illustration Friday: wrapped
His mom died yesterday and I only learned about it today.....and I don’t know if I can find a way to see and talk to him. I wanted to wrap him around my arms for a long time to tell him that I know how it feels. ….and tomorrow he is leaving……I don’t even know if I will be able to see him again…..saying goodbye is the hardest thing for me to bear and I know it will take a lifetime to recover….
Some of you knows or have read about my post regarding Mother butterfly......well, this morning it appeared again.... (click)Here is the link for that post.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debra Keirce said...

What a sad story....Wishing you all the best

August 14, 2009 3:18 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

How terribly sad. *hug*

August 15, 2009 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very strong gripping image isay
michael dailey

August 15, 2009 9:14 AM  
Blogger Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

A very, very strong and striking piece. It's wonderful and very moving!

August 15, 2009 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home