banner guys fish copy

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Birthday my beautiful niece!

Through the years----
My dear niece-Maligayang Bati sa iyong Kaarawan! and so- "I pray that God will take care of all your needs with the wonderful blessings that come from Christ Jesus!" -Philippians 4:19 and for sure your prayers will be---- "Our LORD, I will sing of your love forever. Everyone yet to be born will hear me praise your faithfulness.-Psalm 89:1
This was sent to me by my nephew taken through his phone when they went to the mall and the picture with her two younger siblings taken in a park.


I have written about her last year and you can find them by clicking here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday hannahpot!

richi

April 15, 2006 6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hapi hapi birthday tall girl!

tita bev

April 15, 2006 6:05 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

She looks a treasure :-) The drawings are really good, that top right one is just beautiful - beautiful smile.
Hope all's well with you. Happy Easter!

April 15, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger isay said...

all the best on your birthday and always

Tito Bro. Paul

April 15, 2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger isay said...

hananh my dear-this one is from tita helen! kisses and hugs and prayers for your wishes to come true. i became a courier because they're are all on vacation. i hope you are all back and safe and well rested. have a nice easter.-

mommy

April 15, 2006 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home