banner guys fish copy

Friday, March 18, 2011

Illustration Friday: cultivate


I have discovered that I like cooking and gardening but I was not satisfied because for some reason, I wasn't able to cultivate the friendships with people who can appreciate it.

Well, I will not promise but I will try this weekend, if the full moon will show itself over here that I will try sharing a homemade pizza and mocha roll and some wine maybe, and appreciate together the beauty of the moonlight. You are welcome to come over....

4 Comments:

Blogger nerosunero said...

nice

March 18, 2011 11:03 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

such a beautiful and loving image and i will be right over :) pizza is my fave :d

March 19, 2011 1:30 AM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Hello dear Isay,
Thank you for dropping by and sharing your interest to try on making homemade pizza.
I really hope to come over because I super love pizza, moreover yours are homemade pizza.

Take care and Happy weekend too!

March 19, 2011 6:41 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks nerosunero.
and ohh i would like to visit your site soon.

thank you valerie-'have a lot with this illo that i have made different versions actually :). you are very welcome to come over.

yoon see the more the merrier :) God bless

March 19, 2011 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home