banner guys fish copy

Monday, March 01, 2010

Meaningful drawings


Her heart beating slowly on a cold snowy' winter day
Frozen like ice she cannot move
But then, just like hope she tell another soul
This will not happen again and there was honk,honk,honk........

In the news today a man from Pittsburgh died because help did not come on time. My heart goes to his loveones especially his sweetheart.

From now on, I hope that my illustrations will have a story to tell just like when I started this blog. You are most welcome to drop by again.

5 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

i love this red car :) it gives me a good feeling and reminds me of the car me and rat drove around in together, i sure do miss him ;) this brings lovely memories to me and i love the idea of help coming sooner! I am looking forward to more and thank you today is starting out good and a vaporizer? interesting, it would never have occured to me?? Thank you and i would like your address please dear? email me valgalwalsh@aol.com

March 01, 2010 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the simpleness of the shapes and color pallet nicely done. read about that guy from Pittsburgh too, 30 hrs damn! makes you feel real good about calling 911 next time.(michael dailey

March 02, 2010 7:18 AM  
Blogger Amanda Barreto said...

Your blog is amazing!
Nice image!!!!!!!

Kisses

March 02, 2010 11:04 AM  
Blogger Amanda Barreto said...

I'm following you!!!!!!!!!
=)

March 02, 2010 11:06 AM  
Anonymous marc said...

Hi Isay,
Very beautiful !
Have a good week !

March 09, 2010 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home