banner guys fish copy

Friday, February 19, 2010

Illustration Friday: propagate



another update.
I removed the red colors and brought back the original drawing and added the green like earth....
I call this "good genes" :)

Did you ever experienced doing a lot of version of your drawings using different tools, different filters etc.,....? and you like all of them and wanted to present everything and yet, you have to pick the best one, and yet, you still think all the version are good and they are just different from each other :) but at the end, you really have to decide so as not to confuse the person you are presenting it with.tsk tsk tsk

Update:

I am feeling better now and smiling already.


Anyway, This is my way of telling you guys that I am sad, I am the saddest person on earth now(no discussion about that please....)I am tired, really tired of trying to be strong and yet,I cannot give up, life has to go on no matter how painful it is.....

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Your illustration is beautiful - I am sorry you are so sad right now, I've been through many sad times. I hope strength and joy will find you soon. Thank God for art to help us along the way - peace...

February 19, 2010 5:19 PM  
Anonymous 1 who has been changed said...

Life is a little tough at times esp when we think we must handle things alone. God loves you and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins. Take time to read the Bible daily start with book of John, in it you will find the strength for your journey through this life. God has a plan for you and if you are willing to follow it He will carry you along the way. May you have wisdom to accept the plan.

February 20, 2010 10:49 AM  
Blogger isay said...

Thousand thanks Susan-I've written more in your site.

for the 1 who has been changed--I really appreciate your taking the time in sharing me these kind words. I really need some reminding sometimes and eventhough it is hard to pray nowadays I try praying to the Holy Spirit....

February 21, 2010 2:24 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

I always love when you combine fashion and women in your art! I now this sounds strange but sometimes if you can use the emotion to fuel your creative sparks it can help the pain and i see this is as something you are working on. I am here my friend and filled with love for you :)

February 21, 2010 8:19 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Isay, thanks for stopping by and your kind comments - I am so glad you're feeling better, take good care of yourself and I'll come back to visit you again!

February 21, 2010 8:35 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

*hug*

February 21, 2010 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you just hate that, having so many good ideas of the same thing then trying to pick one. i never can even after I've ask people which one they like best. Glad I could make your day the other day(not sure how, but you wrote it):) remember "he heals a broken heart and binds up our hurts. ask and it will be given according to his will not ours.
oh also like the way your women seem to be walking in from the four corners of the world to the center. looks like they have purpose or a plan. will say a lil prayer for ya.
michael dailey

February 25, 2010 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home