banner guys fish copy

Friday, February 12, 2010

Illustration Friday: adrift



I really don't have interesting things to share about my life nowadays, I got some problems, but I am surviving......and I am thankful to God for all his blessings and hopefully for my niece who is getting help soon. I really don't want to put in my mind that my life's kinda adrift because there's always that endless hope telling me not to give up.

“I've often been adrift, but I have always stayed afloat”
David Barry quotes

5 Comments:

Blogger studio lolo said...

Isay, I haven't been here for a while but today I'm glad I stopped by. This piece is magical even though it has an underlying sad quietness about it. The light is amazing.
I feel hope for this girl who has gone adrift, and hope for you that things will be bright in your life soon.
XX

February 12, 2010 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Indigene said...

It is a beautifully haunting image, it speaks volumes! Prayers for peace for you and your niece.

February 12, 2010 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask and it will be given, knock and he will answer, seek and you shall find, Marissa. another wonderful drawing, like your colors and the lighting
michael dailey

February 12, 2010 7:55 PM  
Blogger isay said...

Thanks to the three of you, i have not been around so much, too although it has always been my wish to visit everytbody's site. i missed seeing a lot of beautiful artworks.and Hey, I really appreciate the kind words. God bless :)

February 15, 2010 1:53 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

There's a haunting dreamlike quality to this piece that I really like.

I'll keep you and your niece in my prayers.

February 16, 2010 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home