banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

confined 2


Do you think (she) it can go out this time around?
I just remembered I am also claustrophobic and just looking at my illustrations made me feel dizzy and was having a hard time breathing :)
I've been to a lot of cave exploring in the past, but it was only scary on the outside because inside it was huge and the guides avoided to take me to small passages ohh i've got lots of stories about this phobia of mine but will tell you one day. I've got to drink water now and go out and get some fresh air-

Here's a photo you might want to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

oh poor dear! well just relax now! I think you did an amazing job on this and it immediately triggered a few of my scorpion memories. Topanga has several unique types of soil and climates in the different parts and one of the studios i lived in had lots of rocks and it got very very hot! One day I took a shower and I get out from the shower when I finished and I look down and there is a scorpion who just took a full shower with me, i never saw him. Another time i walked into my studio and I saw something on the floor and I picked it up, again a scorpion, needless to say I flung it in the air. This place attracted them... i love your art and hope you are feeling better now :)

January 12, 2010 9:43 AM  
Blogger isay said...

Thanks for dropping by :) i am feeling better today but it took me a while to recover he he he.

the scorpions might have liked you valerie. but i like your place and i hope one day i'll be able to visit you there.

January 13, 2010 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home