banner guys fish copy

Sunday, October 04, 2009

The promise


It is true the promise of little sunshine today.....We really had a stormy weather yesterday and early this morning, I was awaken by the noise of the wind banging somewhere...yes, it is still windy and raining a little bit, but the sun is shining once in a while :)

This was a challenge task for Studio Friday I did some years ago --an acrylic painting I painted in a wooden box. I like this a lot because I was so happy that time and the two birds seems like looking at the same light, same direction....

What is joy?
It is a bird
That we all want to catch.
It is the same bird
That we all love to see flying
- Sri Chinmoy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I agree with you- this is a happy scene, and the poem complements it perfectly.

October 04, 2009 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home