banner guys fish copy

Friday, October 09, 2009

IF: Flying





The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe. ~Mark Twain
Why fly? Simple. I'm not happy unless there's some room between me and the ground. ~Richard Bach
My soul is in the sky. ~William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

I had made another post for these images but I don't know why I cannot go to IF's site since I woke up this morning that is why I decided to upload this together with my first entry. These cards belongs to my Isay Wings children collection. Can you remember one of them I had uploaded some months ago. I like making these cards and I find myself singing and talking to myself while creating them. There are more and I'll share them in the coming weeks or so....Below is the image I uploaded yesterday.

The flying woman was in the front page because a papparazi took her picture seconds before she landed in a pile of fish....

2 Comments:

Blogger yoon see said...

Wow! Great concept, I never hear of flying woman.
Isay, I hope yur wishes came true. Producing good art and selling them are equally important to an artist!
Take care and see yu again!

October 12, 2009 6:08 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

loving your cards :)

October 21, 2009 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home