banner guys fish copy

Friday, September 11, 2009

Illustration Friday: Welcome


"Autumn, the year’s last, loveliest smile."

"Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don't waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.”--Og Mandino

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginger*:) said...

I agree, such a wonderful way to begin a new day.

September 13, 2009 10:22 AM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Isay, what a beautiful collage! Love the colors and her happy up-looking smile.

September 15, 2009 9:43 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Hello Isay.
Thanks for your kind wishes and prayer on me.
Same here,my prayer to you.
I am just at a bit relaxed mood here.
Sorry to drop by late.
I miss your entries.
Feeling good looking through all the one I miss.

I super love this IF welcome piece. So colourful, inviting and peaceful.
Make me feel the fun of autumn.

Take care and bye!

September 16, 2009 2:16 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

Beautiful quote befitting your beautiful image :)

September 16, 2009 3:52 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Seeing the world through childhood innocence. :0)

September 17, 2009 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home