banner guys fish copy

Friday, September 18, 2009

Illustration Friday: Infinite


One of the weirdest dreams I had was when I was standing in the middle of the street and it was raining immeasurably with hand gloves, different textiles, texture and colors. Surprisingly, I was not afraid in my dream but I was smiling because the gloves when it’s near to touching the pavement went up again and it was like magic. I know something happened after that but I cannot remember the rest. I never liked wearing hand gloves but I have to wear them during winter and yet, I do take good care of them very well and I really felt bad when I lost the very first one I had.

Have a nice weekend everyone. Take good care all of you and keep smiling eventhough your heart is breaking sometimes....

5 Comments:

Blogger Artsnark said...

Cool dream & interesting piece - love all the colors

September 18, 2009 10:41 AM  
Blogger Yuri said...

really interesting dream and great expression of it in your art...
I hope you also have a nice weekend. and i agree that it is indeed important to keep smiling always, because even when you're feeling down just smiling a little can make you feel better :)

September 18, 2009 12:55 PM  
Blogger ° said...

like the technical end of this as well as the picture itself. nicely done Isay and ty for all your comments last week. :)

September 18, 2009 1:31 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

LOVE THE GLOVES :)

September 18, 2009 10:10 PM  
Blogger E. Thompson said...

Interesting illo. Love the colors.

September 22, 2009 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home