banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

with you


All I want is to laugh with you, have fun with you, explore new places with you. just spending time talking about beautiful things, walking in the beach, running under the rain in the woods, climbing mountains, swimming, boat rowing, long bus trips to nowhere...., exploring small and big caves and disturbing bats in their sleep.....watching bastketball, handball, softball or cricket in a stadium....sitting in a crowded place in the city and watching people walking by.......and many more.....these are the things I like and enjoy doing.....these are my favorite past times as far as I can remember......And from the time I started earning my own money ----I was always on the first bus going nowhere and exploring new things.....well, it could have been nice doing all these things with you.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I loved the spirit of adventure, but what a sad story...

August 12, 2009 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful painting to depict your sad words.
michael dailey

August 13, 2009 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home