banner guys fish copy

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Caution in love.


I have been working on some illustrations for what it seems like ages .....It is something about love and relationships and I found this quote that can well describe one of them.
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.”--Bertrand Russel
Last friday, I made a quick glance of the topic at IF.....and can you remember that mistake I committed before?---- that I shuffled the word and started drawing an image to what I thought was the topic. It happened to me this week but luckily, I found out the correct word before I uploaded it......anyway, I submitted an entry the next day. While I was out friday....I kept on saying the phrase "He caution her about the action in the auction......"I am weird sometimes :)

3 Comments:

Blogger soulbrush said...

i like this a lot, and i like wierd!

August 23, 2009 2:52 AM  
Blogger Ellen Byrne said...

Really interesting quote and illustration. I LIKE it all!

August 23, 2009 7:40 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I like this illustration, and now I have "He cautioned her about the action at the auction" running through my head. Because I'm weird, too! *LOL*

August 23, 2009 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home