banner guys fish copy

Sunday, July 05, 2009

shaky start????


They are our friends. They've been together for 6 months already and they are professional dancers. One day, the six of us decided to meet in a restaurant to have lunch. They were there already when we arrived but they were standing in a corner seriously discussing about something. We cannot order our food because we were waiting for them and then suddenly they started crying and embraced each other tightly, and then we overheard them saying "We had a shaky start....." the four of us looked at each other with wonder.....I suddenly said" whatever that means I am already starving as I waved the waitress.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Byrne said...

Great take on the word!

July 05, 2009 11:32 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

I love the way it looks like fabric and needlepoint! very cool and nice little story :)

July 05, 2009 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It truly does look like needlepoint. What a wonderful texture.The faces are great!

I hope your friends relationship is okay now. . .

I saw your tacos on your other blog and they looked really yummy!

July 06, 2009 8:57 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

*LOL* "whatever that means I am already starving as I waved the waitress....."

So hilarious, and pragmatic!

July 06, 2009 12:36 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Beautiful colour and style!
I lov ethe accented orange and red here.
Happy weekends dear Isay!

July 08, 2009 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home