banner guys fish copy

Friday, June 26, 2009

Illustration Friday: worn



Worn smile?
I have a dimple that I like so much and it made me smile most of the time---really nice smile but there was a stage in my life that I thought it has diminished. Well, this is the first time I am sharing this experience. A tramautic experience where I was told that there’s something growing on my left breast….it was two years of complete check up before it was finished. But, I realized it doesn’t end just like that because the fear stayed. For sometime, I did not allowed my ex husband to touch my breasts. I always covered it with my hands and arms. I cannot unfold it. I cannot even talked about it……Anyway, good thing is that I find myself smiling again whenever I see a rainbow after the rain......
I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence comes my help. My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.--Psalms 121:1-2
Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.--Tori Amosli

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Thank you for sharing your touching story. I am glad you are healing and finding that smile again.

June 26, 2009 2:33 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Don't worry Isay, I know you are brave person.
God is always there, I also got my greatest fear to go through. It's so tough for me but God just forever ready for us.

June 28, 2009 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Indigene said...

Wow! What an amazing post and work of art! Thank you for sharing this, blessings!

June 29, 2009 4:15 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

Oh dear friend I know that is such a tough thing to go through and I know you will heal and have a beautiful life like all the smiling people in your illo :)

June 30, 2009 5:45 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Thank-you for sharing such a difficult memory with us. You're a strong and amazing woman.

July 01, 2009 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home