banner guys fish copy

Thursday, June 11, 2009

crossroads?


I have not been dreaming lately 'til last night. I dreamt about talking with someone in a place and before leaving, I looked around because it would be the last time I will be there. When I was out, I saw a young man looking at me and was standing halfway in the door and then he turned his back then suddenly I was at a stair going down...... then in the middle I got scared because looking at them it was covered by a dirty white like rug when it feels like it was hard cotton.....I said to myself, this is not right and I went back only to found out it was a long way and it seemed it was not ending...... whew! i dont know if I was half awake or I could already control my dreams because I really exerted an effort to woke up. It was hard though because my eyes kept closing.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like your shapes in this and the green outline of the woman.
michael dailey

June 11, 2009 8:11 AM  
Blogger yoon see said...

I love the bight light on the left, crossroad is for us to decide, after we make sure of the rught path, then the problem will be solved!
Happy Weekends Isay:)

June 11, 2009 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home