banner guys fish copy

Monday, May 18, 2009

Disconnected



I am the one who is going to free you from the sticky ground where your feet are glued. And I will lay you down in a soft bed of light green grass. And there--- is a beautiful tree that will nourish you forever.


I like this card so much because of the shadow that I have seen and left in the place where the feet were pulled. The shadow that cannot follow and will forever be buried in a place that will be unknown already.

I am surprised every time I finished a card and start writing in my journal. It seems that every word is writing by itself and is composed beautifully.
And, I think I can still say a lot more about this card because everytime i keep it under my stack of cards, I always end up looking for it.

I am still having terrible headaches. I am drinking tea and have tried steam inhalation and pills etc.....

SCDC - Week 8 - Universal Connections
Reading Overview-Chapter 8 of Seena Frost's book, SoulCollage: An Intuitive Collage Process for Individuals and Groups

3 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

This is another great card! I hope the headaches pass soon. :0(

May 19, 2009 5:15 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Thanks Isay, I am so inspired by you and your lovely soul card here.
I agree with you that we all need to leave our past worries...etc behind.
What a beautiful greener pasture to look forward:)

May 20, 2009 6:23 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

very beautiful and I love the message :) I get very bad headaches too! I have astigmatism and it makes one of my eyes overwork. Are your glasses current? Hope you feel better soon xo valgal

May 21, 2009 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home