banner guys fish copy

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Soul Collage Discovery Circle.


This is my first soul collage card after so many years. It was fun making this one and thanks dear Carla of Wings 4 You Coaching.

I always believed that there is a reason why we go through certain things in our life.... I had my share of pain but my faith made me stronger and it has given me courage to look at the brighter side.

I am glad with the girl in this card. She has a smile on her face. She is moving out of the obstacles and finding her way out. Afterall there was that endless road light just waiting to be crossed.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous carla said...

I am so glad that you did this! The message of your card is very inspiring and empowering:)

April 11, 2009 10:31 AM  
Blogger soulbrush said...

i am also thrilled that you are joining our circle. i will add your link to my soulbrushcollage blog. hugs.

April 12, 2009 3:58 AM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

Nice piece Isay, and I really like the bleached out quality of the leaves and branches.

April 13, 2009 7:38 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Wow! I love the composition and style a lot.
There are a lot of suggestion here that I need to ponder.....
Cool abstract piece:)

April 16, 2009 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home