banner guys fish copy

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Integral Community

I answered all the questions. ....(Soul Collage Discovery Circle). I did not have any doubts and answered it very quickly. I also gave the reasons why - after I have chosen them. Actually,almost all my answers were the same. Most of them I have already made portrait drawings in the past that is why the inspiration came naturally.
There are two questions that I would like to share with all of you.
Who would you want around if you were ill or sad?
My mother(when she was still alive and yet, I still call her name when I am sick) or Eunice or Hannah or Myla or Henrik(my ex husband) They all have already given me TLC when I got sick, that is why…..
Name five people you would want with you if you were marooned on an island for a year.
Hannah and Eunice are my nieces, they are young, smart, active and caring, fun to be with.
Henrik is a journalist, psychologist, photographer and a very good sailor. We can laugh for hours.... and he has lots of stories to tell.
Paul is a catholic missionary brother(Unfortunately, its been years since I last saw him…..). He is an excellent violinist. He has lived in different countries, have helped a lot of poor people and community. He is also fun to be with.
Jed is my nine year old nephew and why would I take a child with me? I wanted him to learn from Henrik and Paul and to experience some other man figure in his life because his father has been working abroad. He is a good singer and is a happy boy.
I wanted to add my best friend Myla but I don’t want to take her away from her husband and two babies.
The Dreamer
I am the dream the dreamer is dreaming. I like holding your hand. It gives me the courage to smile and it is also contagious. Laughter is beautiful - it gives me strength to hold on more tightly…. During the day I can see you as clear as the blue sky and at the end of the day we silently slumber the night away……

I was surprised with some of my answers for example Henrik.....By the way, one thing about me. I could easily be swept away by my thoughts to neverland.

4 Comments:

Blogger yoon see said...

What a sweet dream:)
Yeah it is on, so contagious!
I am smiling now:)
Happy weekend Isay, dream more and dream big:)

April 18, 2009 8:24 AM  
Blogger soulbrush said...

i am so glad that you have joined our circle, and look forward to seeing more. it's a very powerful process! hugs.

April 20, 2009 1:12 AM  
Anonymous carla said...

Marissa - Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and dreams! Never let go of those dreams; they have amazing power!

April 20, 2009 4:22 AM  
Blogger ° said...

like your images in this and how u have arranged them.

April 29, 2009 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home