banner guys fish copy

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hanging intuition

I usually use my guts in many of the situation I’d been to; my intuition has helped me a lot in my life. But for a while now, I had been on denial…... I did not move for quite sometime because half of me is happy and the other half is not. I was also confused or was confusing myself……or maybe my stubborness has gotten in the way.....Very few people are in my life now, but it seem they have much more strong voices than earlier in my life - where I was surrounded by many. They've given me fears about my survival..... Just before I started making soul collage cards, I had surrendered myself in the hands of God and my destiny. I was exhausted. I don’t want to think anymore, and I had to free myself the burden of decision making. I am searching for peace of mind and more enlightenment......
This card was easy to make because it has spoken right away when I started cuttting the images. The girl is covered by the hand with glove. The circle design(colorful) in the glove represents the difficulties and problems and yet, the glove was covering the hand like it is giving protection and strength and should be taken as a challenge. The images on the sides represent different kinds of experiences we encounter. And the one on the left and with a heart shaped design represents the soul which is not giving up, and trying to wake up from an illusive dream.

6 Comments:

Anonymous carla said...

This card seems to have a lot to say! I have a feeling you will be able to learn so much from this card when you do readings. Thank you for sharing:))))

April 25, 2009 1:43 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Beautiful message and a great piece in searcch of peace.
And no fear to afraid of:)

April 25, 2009 9:57 PM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, Isay. It makes me sad to see you troubled or confused. These collages you've been doing are really fantastic, each one loaded with so much personal emotion and meaning. I hope they help you work through things and reach a state of peace.

hugs to you

April 25, 2009 10:59 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Marissa ... you are giving me chills! And in a good way. This new approach to art has me thinking you have yet another amazing talent. This is fantastic.

Keep on doing these, I love them!

April 27, 2009 12:18 PM  
Blogger ° said...

another strong collage. I agree with Ginger keep 'em coming they're GREAT!!!

April 29, 2009 5:20 AM  
Blogger yoon see said...

I have a few questions for you Isay?
Are these paper and textile finishes.
So beautiful.
I especially love the polka dots gloove and its red and orange gloove fold below. It's like a little lamp sitting on top of the lotus flower. So beautiful!
Haooy labour day and weekends ahead dear Isay!

April 29, 2009 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home