banner guys fish copy

Monday, March 02, 2009

fresh breeze


This is a picture of a bicycle that I took while going home from work. Uhmmmm it's nice to ride that bike---can u see someone riding on it? creepy me!:)
I was feeling cold and sad sitting here at home eating my dinner. It rained a lot today and I don't know but, rainy days makes me cry and I miss the warm weather in my homeland and the warm hugs and kisses of my nieces and nephews...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Anyway, I lighted so many candles and cheer myself up. (I hope I am not contributing to the greenhouse effect.....)
“I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.”--Helen Keller

4 Comments:

Blogger get zapped said...

Sweet post. I love the flowers riding on the bike and the quote is just as fresh!

March 02, 2009 11:27 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I like this artwork, isay. I'm sorry you're feeling sad and a little homesick. Rain brings that out in us sometimes, doesn't it? I hope tomorrow is a brighter day in more ways than one.

March 02, 2009 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work brings joy to others, I hope that it helps a little bit with the lonliness!

March 02, 2009 2:35 PM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, I DO see her! At first, I thought those beautiful bright flowers were in a basket at the front of the bike, but then I realized they were at the back and someone was riding. Beautiful, wistful image.

Hope the sun returns to you, too. I'm wishing you some warmth and hugs and big smiles.

March 02, 2009 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home