banner guys fish copy

Saturday, February 21, 2009

weird dream, graffitis and snow pictures




I was in bed until 10am and It was hard to wake up. I think I was half awake. I was dreaming, and all I know was that----there was this scene(I cannot remember anymore)and it seemed it was real but not moving ahead. My mind wanted to move on to another scene--something I wanted to happen--I was controlling the dream(imagine?), but I was stucked---then, I started becoming tired---hey I wanted to wake up--and I tried a couple of times. I even reached out for a book on my night table and started reading but I fall asleep again and was back in that scene.....until I heard some voices from my neighbors, the usual noise from those young boys discussing about things I cannot understand....gosh, finally I was able to stand up....

Here are some pictures I took with my telephone.
There were some graffitis I enjoyed looking at. Some words that doesn't make sense to me but somehow was interesting and very artistic....

Ohh, it has been snowing and it was beautiful when I went outside yesterday, and saw the white covered surroundings.....

3 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

lovely :)

February 23, 2009 9:00 PM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Bbbrrrrrrrrrr! On days like that, I wouldn't want to crawl out of a warm bed, either. :)

February 24, 2009 4:04 AM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Glad you show us Isay the fun & charm behind the snow.
They make good photos:)

February 25, 2009 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home