banner guys fish copy

Friday, January 02, 2009

resolve



The very talented and sweet Yoon See tagged me last year, and it’s only now that I was able to do this and just in time for this week’s topic at IF.
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
Here it goes.....
1. I can sit down in front of television for hours.
2. I talk so loud and too soft sometimes.
3. It would take me an hour or more for me to decide on what to wear during the day.
4. My smile is not as automatic as before.
5. I spend so much time worrying.
6. I like saying I should have…….

Actually, I have been trying to resolve all these 6 things about me…..Wish me more luck!
Everyone is welcome to share your own list.
Consider yourselves tagged already. Thanks.

You can see in this link my New Years Eve celebration pictures.

9 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

Hey this looks like you :) beautiful!!! Happy New Year to you!

January 02, 2009 7:35 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Yeah, so beautiful Isay!
What is the material for this special piece of Artwork?
It looks like a custome made cuite!!!
Thanks!

January 03, 2009 2:36 AM  
Blogger yoon see said...

What show you enjoy watching Isay?

January 03, 2009 2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this piece!

January 03, 2009 2:57 AM  
Blogger soulbrush said...

wonderful illo. remember would've, could've and should've are all a waste of time.hugs.

January 03, 2009 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this self portrait (?) and your 6 things about yourself are interesting. I wonder what it would take for you to stop worrying so much and forget about those "shoulds"???? I wish you a wonderful, worry-free Happy New Year!

January 04, 2009 6:07 AM  
Blogger ° said...

like the technique you used to do this. like a bunch of tiny colored honey combs all complied together to make you.

January 04, 2009 1:14 PM  
Blogger get zapped said...

First of all, cool illo.

I like your honesty here. It's important to let this stuff out and then let it go. GL with your resolve.


HapPY NeW YeaR!

January 05, 2009 1:01 PM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Oooh, what a cool picture! Really nicely done.

And please don't tell me there's something wrong with sitting in front of the television for hours. Otherwise, I'm in trouble!

Hope the smiles come more easily this year!

January 06, 2009 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home