banner guys fish copy

Sunday, November 30, 2008

don't fly away.......


My friends left today - going back to London where they are taking the last leg of their trip.... I felt so sad when we were all saying our goodbyes but at least I did not cry this time around. The weather was not good yesterday but they did enjoyed their stay and was able to see the outskirts of Copenhagen also. We also went around last night despite of the cold weather and visited the museums today before we went to the airport. I'll tell you more stories later on.

4 Comments:

Blogger ° said...

great colors isay. and yeh its hard to say good bye to friends but i guess thats why w eenjoy em so much when we do get to see em.

November 30, 2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Hi, I have the same encounter like you Isay. Don't be sad.
Most of my good friends that really have interest in me are not in Malaysia. Some times, I just think why?
You take care, hope you will feel better then.
Keep in touch with them thru email, MSN or phone caLLS.
i KNOW IT'S DIFFERENT...MISSING THEM.
I too miss some of my best friends...
Bye!
BTway, your ballons illustration are a touching piece, this really warm my heart.

December 01, 2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Glad you had a great time. This is a wonderful illo. The tall grass in the foreground is marvelous and cool!

Blowing up balloons actually makes me nervous....

December 01, 2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger Michael G. O’Connell said...

isay… this is really nice… glad you had a good time with your friends… keep the balloons away from the grass… there could be all kinds of sharp pointy things in there…

December 04, 2008 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home