banner guys fish copy

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Repair 2




I came up with this illustration because of my nieces - who have been reading the twilight series book and have been constantly talking about it and the coming movie. Here in this illustration is Edward the vampire who has been trying to repair whatever flying prowess he has. They have encouraged me to read the book but, I really don't have time now. I still have 3 pending books to read. I saw the movie trailer and it seem interesting. I might see the movie instead.
French truth,Dutch prowess,British policy, Hibernian learning, Scotch civility, Spaniards'dispatch,Danes' wit, are mainly seen in thee. —Rochester,JohnWilmot, 2nd Earl of

3 Comments:

Blogger soulbrush said...

don't know the book, like the illo.

October 26, 2008 5:57 AM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

I've been catching up on your work that I so shamefully missed before. I love what you've been producing lately! This one has such a cool background, with the grass and the starry night. Fabulous! I've been hearing about these Twilight books a lot lately. I'd love to read them, but I'm with you -- no time, the movie's a lot quicker.

October 27, 2008 3:35 AM  
Blogger Zórdís said...

So strong image! Very nice Isay.

October 28, 2008 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home