banner guys fish copy

Friday, October 31, 2008

vacant


This is where she usually hang out on a starry night like this.....and now it is vacant........ October was the month I lost a very dear friend of mind who died of breast cancer some years ago. She was a fine eye doctor and a wonderful person. She was one of the reason why I always come back to my homeland..... We had lots of wonderful times together and she liked ballroom dancing. Uhmmmm She must be up there while I look at the stars tonight. HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone.
No canvas absorbs color like memory. ~ Robert Aris Willmot

6 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

How cute! Very nicely illustrated.

November 01, 2008 4:01 AM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Hello, dear Isay! The colors in your little tent are bright and wonderful, but your story is so sad. I'm so sorry for your friend. Perhaps she is a star now and twinkles just for you.

My Halloween was chaotic and crazy and wonderful. I hope yours was good, too.

November 02, 2008 5:18 AM  
Blogger pati said...

That's so sad, Isay. She could be waiting for you as the old times.

But, you are right, memory is a powerful thing.

Have a nice Sunday.

November 02, 2008 6:16 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

what a unique and beautiful place! i love it!!! I'm sure she is dancing and smiling at you :)

November 02, 2008 12:00 PM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

What a beautiful post Isay. I'm sure you miss your friend very much. XX

November 02, 2008 11:31 PM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Wow! Indeed a heartfelt piece.
A wonderful unique way to cherish a departed friend :)
Lovely sweet bold orange set the mood.

November 22, 2008 4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home