banner guys fish copy

Friday, October 17, 2008

Late


Some women are blessed with a late pregnancy.
It's almost midnight over here, and I have to sleep soon before it's too late to go to bed because I have to wake up soon. I was invited to a nice dinner because today was the day I got married (but no more....)Have a nice weekend everyone. 'catch you later.....
Life is a race, where some succeed,
While others are beginning;
'Tis luck, at times, at others, speed,
That gives an early winning.
But, if you chance to fall behind,
Ne'er slacken your endeavor;
Just keep this wholesome truth in mind:
'Tis better late than never!
~ John Dyer

For blessing ever wait on vitruous deeds,
And though a late, a sure reward succeeds.
~ William Congreve

12 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Rietz said...

Nice one Isay! Love the colors..

October 17, 2008 2:57 PM  
Blogger Shona said...

Oh, I think my sister's probably feeling like this seeing as her midwife has told her she'll probably be a week late in giving birth!

Great illo - lovely colours, and good to see she's smiling lots!

:)

October 17, 2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

This is such a sweet illustration. :0)

October 17, 2008 4:59 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Such a heavenly and angelic-looking woman, but that's what pregnancy does.

October 17, 2008 7:47 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

yes,this is sweet and loving :) I'm glad that you had a nice dinner on this day xo

October 17, 2008 9:07 PM  
Blogger Zórdís said...

Indeed sweet and warm. Hope you enjoyed your dinner and I agree better late then never!

Late pregnancy is a very precious gift from heaven.

October 18, 2008 1:44 AM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Unique idea & concept Isay!
Yours so cool:)
This piece is so sweet and inviting. I love the radiant yellow light here that brings love, hope and happiness in a woman's life.
What a remarkable splendid transformation she is undergoing!!
Blessed Late Pregnancy!!!!!!

October 18, 2008 3:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very lovely Isay....we are thinking about the same things...hehehe

October 18, 2008 7:38 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohh what a coincidence! and i just got home from a friend's wedding! and she is pregnant!! 8D ha..

this is such a beautiful piece isay! and i love the yellow dreamy effect..

as for me i almost forgot about the anniv. with my x.. ha! if only i can totally forget huh.. now let me think of what to place on my illo "late" post..

October 18, 2008 2:31 PM  
Blogger soulbrush said...

hope my dil isn't late with our new granddaughter in january.

October 19, 2008 5:35 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

This is so soft and beautiful. A very touching image.

October 19, 2008 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me think of how people always say pregnant women have a "glow." This one certainly does! It's very beautiful!

October 19, 2008 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home