banner guys fish copy

Friday, September 26, 2008

Velvet's Art Blog Award


This is really a big surprise for me. Dear velvet --- I am truly grateful and will forever remember this.
I am passing it on to all the wonderful artists in my glistening and glittering links and to all the other wonderful artists who have been visiting my site lately. You all have been my inspiration and who makes my day brighter. I really, really love all your artworks although I have not been able to express it well.
This is a beautiful piece of art and award and please pass it on to anyone you choose.

1 Comments:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

im so glad you like the award isay! and more glad to have met you online too.. so if you ever visit or come home to the phils soon.. tell me ok! i would let you taste my famous leche flan. hehe.. 8)

September 27, 2008 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home