banner guys fish copy

Friday, September 26, 2008

packed


There were two kittens playing under a tree on a windy autumn day. When the wind blow so hard and all the leaves started forming in a fast moving pack, cirling like way - the kittens were not able to move no matter how they tried. It was just for a minute or two but, the kittens must have enjoyed it because they did not go anywhere after that. They might have enjoyed the ride and was wishing it will blow hard again.... . I like the topic this week and have lots of ideas, but I feel sorry because I don't have so much time to paint in canvass nowadays, or until the end of this year. At least I can sketch and paint digitally as always. I ve been busy and up with something. Ohh life, my life...I am listening to "leaving on a jetplane" right now, and how I wish I can travchel more in the near future. I've been missing my nieces and nephews back home, and I hope I can see them early next year.

I received an award from Atomic Velvet sigh and I hope you can go back to home to see it. Have a nice weekend everyone.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely...great colours and well done :)

September 27, 2008 2:41 AM  
Blogger INDIGENE said...

Those colors, make me want to scream with joy! I'm loving it!

http://indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

September 27, 2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

This is so cute- I love it!

A couple of posts ago you wrote about singing. "Leaving on a Jet Plane" was one of my signature songs back in my karaoke days. *G*

September 27, 2008 11:11 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

what a wonderful mix of packed colorful leaves.. and i luv your story of the two kitties.. and funny i was hummin' that song right before my flight to holland. hehe

September 27, 2008 4:17 PM  
Blogger soulbrush said...

adorable, so autumnal too.

September 28, 2008 10:17 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

I really love the leafy nest, the colours, the kitties and all :) Hope your week is good and I know you will be traveling in the future!

September 28, 2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger Michael G. O’Connell said...

isay… this looks a lot like home… well done…

September 29, 2008 10:54 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

im just too excited to go to camiguin! lol i even have a countdown on my office desk! haha .. 61 days to go til i see him again..

and ohh id send you a post card when we get there 8)

September 30, 2008 3:10 AM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Thanks for the huge smile this brought to my face! I was admiring the brilliant colors, and then I saw the two little faces peeking out. Cute!

September 30, 2008 3:20 AM  
Blogger yoon see said...

I love this lovely autumn piece.
So much great feeling here.
The colour manipulation is excellent!!!

October 11, 2008 11:22 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Oh wow, this is fabulous!!!

October 13, 2008 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home