banner guys fish copy

Monday, September 15, 2008

island




latest:
I added the sketches I did in the island of Als. I am sorry but I am a digital freak..... I always enhanced digitally all my sketches and paintings, and today guess what? Photoshop has teased me a lot that I don't know why I cannot crop my illustrations. I will try to make it better with the other sketches later on.
What did I do last weekend? I had a blast! I visited a beautiful town called Sonderborg in the island of Als, Denmark. I just arrived, and all I can upload is a digital enhanced sketch I made of the island. I will tell you all about the story and I will upload the sketches I made and the pictures I took, later on......For the meantine, enjoy the illustration and some information about the island Als.

5 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

Sounds and looks like a beautiful place! Wonderful images :)

September 17, 2008 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. I especially like the lighted tree, and the sketch above it. It must have been a great trip!

September 18, 2008 11:10 AM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

What fabulous trees! I'm really enthralled with the cluster of tall trees you've drawn. This, and your great photos, really make me want to visit!

September 18, 2008 6:06 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

wow i sense an adventure here.. or more on relaxation as well.. i've seen pics of denmark and i must say it looks so beautiful there! i hope you had fun on your vacation.. 8)

September 19, 2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Your artwork is very nice! I should post some of mine to my blog. Most of it is posted on my facebook. Its getting harder to manage all these sites these days!

Thanks for noticing my five year mark! I did get your other post as well. I'm enjoying your lovely pictures, art, and posts!

September 20, 2008 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home