banner guys fish copy

Monday, September 22, 2008

clique


Singing and dancing have always been a part of our daily life in my family. I grew up going to birthday parties performing together with my two younger sisters to the tune of pearly shells and other hawaiian songs. It was just for fun. There are four young ones(8 and 9 year olds) now in our family who became close to each other- that it seem that, they have formed a certain clique. They always sing along with karaoke especially during weekend after coming from the church. I regularly communicate with them through messenger and I will hear them singing in the background. One of my niece favorite sing a long are the songs "uptown girl" and "umbrella".

5 Comments:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

oh gee! my niece's fave is dancing queen! and whenever there is a family gathering and my dad brings along his magic sing.. my o my! she wont sing only once sometimes i loose count! lol..

this is such a fond memory.. and cute illo..

September 23, 2008 12:39 AM  
Blogger carra said...

This is so sweet, both what you told us about your family and the illo.
Love,
Carra

September 23, 2008 3:13 AM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

That's a heartwarming story. I can just hear them having so much fun singing. Great illo!

September 23, 2008 3:19 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

hi isay! droppin by again to inform you that an award is waiting for you at my blog..

i love your art blog award

*hugs 8)

September 23, 2008 1:43 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

i love this! Nice gradations, sweet colours and good lips :)

September 24, 2008 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home