banner guys fish copy

Friday, August 15, 2008

detachable


This is my second illustration today in this week's Illustrations Friday's topic. In my first entry, I did not explain the idea of my illustration, but it has something to do with detaching tangled gold bracelets that could mean a lot of things. This second illustration is actually the original image(an image I have been working for a week now) that I manipulated and created a couple of images from. This second illustration could mean a lot of things, too. It can also mean a detachable portion of her dress or as the dictionary defined detach when used with why or when------"You're often being emotional when you think you're being rational and detached when you are expressing how you feel".
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the dresses are so bright and neat that you looked up so many meanings....

August 16, 2008 6:23 AM  
Blogger Bella Sinclair said...

Hmmm! What an interesting concept, and very true. I like that red dress!

August 16, 2008 11:10 AM  
Blogger soulbrush said...

this is wonderful

August 17, 2008 4:16 AM  
Blogger Ellen Byrne said...

Very interesting and nicely done!

August 17, 2008 10:10 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

WOW! i sure do love this, it is like the dresses are a symbol or a flag! Very , very cool. I love when you combine fashion and art :)

August 17, 2008 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home