banner guys fish copy

Friday, July 11, 2008

vacation


My holiday begins today. I am free as a bird. We can have fun. We can go to the harbour-meet the seagulls, throw some stones in the sea, we can go to the center- three more days to go before the Jazz festival ends, we can eat ice cream-where can I find the ube flavor-please tell me?,we can lie down in the grass, read some books-ellen lend me two new books and 'got one from the bookstore 'got 2 canvasses for painting, a new laptop to explore, or you can teach me how to catch fish, we can sail up to the Faroe Islands...., you can invite me for dinner, or for tea or coffeein your terrace or garden-i can bake a cake....., we can play scrabble in danish, we can try skydiving, we can play badminton, we can climb a mountain in Norway...., I know you might have other options to choose from---anything and anywhere possible that we both or we all can enjoy together.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurra! holidays at last.
enjoy, it alla sounds great
SALAMAT for your comment...:)
ciaoooo

July 11, 2008 3:31 AM  
Blogger pati said...

Are you here, at Montreal, Isay? :O

July 11, 2008 3:52 AM  
Blogger pati said...

Hehe... I asked you that because you said that you were to the Jazz Festival... hehehe... Well, if you ever come up to Montreal, let me know and we'll do something together :)

Have a nice weekend!

July 11, 2008 3:39 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Ah, fantasy vacations, going anywhere, doing anything... enjoy this time you've taken for yourself!

July 11, 2008 10:13 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

I will meet you on that mountain in Norway and we can play some Scrabble in Danish together!

July 12, 2008 5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent holidays Isay.
Very beautiful week-end.
To see you soon !

July 12, 2008 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home