banner guys fish copy

Sunday, July 20, 2008

enough is enough


One thing that can make me draw and paint, when I am inspired and really really feeling very sad. How many times had I tried to share what I am feeling right now. .... How many times I wrote something and then erased it afterwards. I was afraid that I was making me look like a fool in your eyes especially when I am sharing a half baked story because it was too long a story to tell.........
and so I was writing earlier.........
He has no right to show up in my doorsteps to get that paper he has forgotten in my flat. I was ready to send it....ok....I went out the door with my used clothes that I had to give away....and to buy some milk in the store. He was there standing and waiting for me. I gave him the paper without looking and turned my back and headed towards the store 100 meters away. When I was coming back. I saw him still standing there. He wanted to talk to me and said that he misses me and embraced me so hard. I did not let him in and we sat in the garden for a while. I told him that I am trying to move on and he should realized how much pain he had put me through by pressing me on the marriage issue..........etc.....Thanks to God. He gave me strength and I was able to send him away. ....life life life....I thought this thing only happens in the movies.......The phone keeps on ringing and let it ring all day long.......

4 Comments:

Blogger INDIGENE said...

Oh my! I'd say she's had enough, it's time for counseling and Prozac! Moody and cool concept for this week! :)

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

July 20, 2008 9:01 AM  
Blogger Vern Mercado said...

what a moving story. i like your painting technique.

July 20, 2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

How painful. You'll never look like a fool in my eyes. *hug*

July 20, 2008 10:53 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

well i gotta say.. you go girl!!

i know how you feel i've been thru that myself and one thing's for sure.. be warned that once you let (him) peek in from the window of your life, he'd stay and ask for the door.

July 21, 2008 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home