banner guys fish copy

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to me


Today is my nth birthday and it is raining and snowing! How is that for a birthday gift? I like it when it rain a little because I know that those are drops of blessings. I will continously thanking God for the many blessings He has bestowed on me, and as I pray for my wishes, I will also include all of you and your wishes. Afterall, you all are have been a part of my journey.........
Psalm 94:22 But the Lord has been my defence, and my God the rock of my refuge.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! :D

March 22, 2008 8:10 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And Happy Easter. How neat to have a birthday so close to Easter.

March 22, 2008 8:47 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Happy birthday, isay! May this year bring you peace and joy.

March 22, 2008 11:31 PM  
Blogger pati said...

Ohh... Happy Birthday Isay! :D

March 24, 2008 11:09 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

This photo is lovely. Even with all the snow and rain I can see you live in a beautiful place. Having a plant near the window makes the view even more beautiful.

We are having another 8 inches of snow today. Our world is all white once again.

March 28, 2008 6:01 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

I can't believe it! I can't believe that I missed your birthday. I can't believe that MY BIRTHDAY is the same day as YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! :O

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY, ISAY!!!

March 28, 2008 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home