banner guys fish copy

Friday, March 21, 2008

pet peeves


My neighbor said that they don't hear anything from my flat and I am very quiet. Actually, it is true. I might have lots of pet peeves and everything just goes on and on in my head. I have been speechless for 3 years now. Weird that those words of disappointment won't even come out everytime I see my greasy mirror. Shall I just begin cleaning it? Sigh, I won't because I am better looking in this one(hi hi) than looking at a crystal clean mirror.
I hope I can make a drawing of this one later, I am truly exhausted today.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mick said...

To the lovely Isay, I say, "this is a fun take on the theme." :D

March 21, 2008 8:56 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

Aaaah, you are so pretty! Rest :>

March 21, 2008 11:40 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Come on! You are beautiful inside and out. Clean the mirror and smile brightly.

March 21, 2008 2:12 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Smiling on the outside, weary on the inside? I know the feeling. You're such a beautiful person, isay, who brings such happiness to others. I wish you could have some of that for yourself.

*hug*

March 22, 2008 11:29 PM  
Blogger soulbrush said...

i think it's time you found your voice. don't leave it too long to say what you mean and mean what you say. life is not a 'rehearsal'.

March 23, 2008 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall add to what the others have said... see your beauty, use your voice, and participate in your life with joy. I believe cleaning your mirror would be just the thing to move you forward:>

March 23, 2008 3:32 PM  
Blogger pati said...

Come on, Isay! You are beautiful, for real! Although I understand the dusty mirror hehehe... my mom used to reminded me to clean mine hehe...

March 24, 2008 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home