banner guys fish copy

Saturday, February 23, 2008

5 random things


Ohh I've been tagged twice this week(2 different topic) and this is the second one. Please find the first one below-

The ever talented Ginger tagged me with 5 random things about me. Well, It's fun to know a little more about each other......and much more fun for me to find out 5 more random weird things about myself :).
1. I always smile though sometimes my heart is already breaking(sigh, I hope this is counted as fun….)
2. How typical of me to voice out praises of admiration right away - about anything I find positive in a person looks(even if we just met.....) or anything that come up in a conversation. Sometimes, I get into trouble because, for someone who is living in another country and with a different culture, they think that I am just patronizing or whatever……
3. I like living in a cold country eventhough I grew up in a tropical beautiful country.
4. I will draw and paint until the end of my days----well, until I can and I believe that God will let me.
5.I am so unpredictable.
I am tagging (sending all of you my best regards, too)the following talented wonderful artists---paula, zordis, velvet, anonymous, carra, toni, paige, flossy-p, and feel free when you can.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zórdís said...

5 thoughts and things ...

I grew up in cold Iceland and live in sunny Spain ... vice verca!

Kind regards,

February 23, 2008 3:25 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

I grew up in sunny southern Indiana...the summers were like living in a rain forest...then I lived for a while in South Carolina.... now up here in NH I think we share a lot of the same climate. My husband is Danish and my mom is Norwegian so we all seem to fit in up here although I do miss the warm sunny days and the gorgeous magnolias.

Thanks for playing along!

February 23, 2008 4:35 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohh i think i have an almost similar tag years back.. i'll dig it up and add this! thanks for the tag.. its fun to know weird things about your blog friends indeed! 8)

February 23, 2008 11:10 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

HAHA, Jack my Red-collared Lorikeet wrote the last five weird things on the Bird Anonymous blog, I'd have to think of some to remain anonymous as Anonymous ;)

February 23, 2008 9:24 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

5 weird things are up now..

oh hi there anon..

February 27, 2008 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home