banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I wanted to share with you what I had posted at Monday Artday. Monday Artday is like a holiday where artists meet and share and celebrate their artworks whatever kind of day it is-gray, blue and even red.........

I like christmas gatherings with a lot of (Christmas carols) singing accompanied by someone playing the piano or a guitar and lots of dancing and eating. Loveones and close friends even guests enjoying each other's company to celebrate christmas and new year's eve. Unfortunately, I never had that kind of celebration. It is my ideal dream of one day living in a wonderful and small community where everyone knows each other, helping each other and enjoying fun times together, where there is warmth despite the cold weather and where tradition like these are beyond words to describe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I hope that you get to have this kind of Christmas someday soon!

December 19, 2007 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home