banner guys fish copy

Saturday, November 24, 2007

coming out




This week at IF is the topic "The Zoo". There was a time I imagined the zoo was coming out from the wall of my house---It must be when I was watching a film about the animals in africa......




And this greeny zoo image was drawn some weeks ago while I was enhancing some drawings- and one of them end up like this.


I keep on adding images because I like drawing and enhancing so many of creations. Many of them I have not uploaded here in my blog. This third image story is about a good girl who's silently helping animals caught in another medium like an imaginable tube cage........


8 Comments:

Blogger soulbrush said...

i like this a lot, weird but novel.

November 24, 2007 6:21 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

very cool! I love the top one it is so ccomplex looking and the bottom has great colour and a wonderful graphic feel!

November 24, 2007 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are both nice...but I really like the green one, nice composition and beatifully drawn leaves...

November 25, 2007 12:35 AM  
Blogger pati said...

I agree with Massimo... the green one is my favorite ;)

cabanadigital.com

November 25, 2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

All of these make me think about animals in different ways. Your work is lovely.

November 26, 2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger dianeclancy said...

I like each of the 3 of them in different ways. Very lovely!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog

November 26, 2007 4:59 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

You do such beautiful work, and have a wonderful imagination!

November 28, 2007 11:21 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

these are great works ..and i love the series you made.. too bad im too busy at work to make an illo for this week.. but i had one in mind.. flamingos that are not in cages! these i saw in Avilon Zoo.. you've got to see that when you visit manila..

November 29, 2007 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home