banner guys fish copy

Friday, October 19, 2007

in a hurry



Today at Illustration Friday is the topic grow. I am sorry I made a mistake on the first entry and pasted the wrong URL.
I dedicate this illustration to all my nieces and nephews especially to Hannah Lois who seems to be in a hurry to GROW up. She is joining as many organizations a 16 year old girl can join. I would always ask her, (whenever I get the chance to talk to her) if she is enjoying her teenage life, and one time she replied----"Mommy(they call their mom Mama), every bit of it, and don't you worry because you see, I've grown up -I can even wrap you in my arms-they are so long now........".
By the way, I did some Halloween illustrations and I've uploaded 2 already. Just click Home to get there. I hope everybody is having a nice weekend.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, eh! good answer, don't you think so?
I like the texture and hers pose...

October 19, 2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Very cute! And I'm going to meet my new nephew tomorrow for the first time! :-)

October 19, 2007 9:36 AM  
Blogger Karen Smithey said...

wonderful movement in the hair!

October 19, 2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

What a meaningful topic and so true of children these days. by the time we are 'grown' we wish we were young again. :)

October 19, 2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

How pretty!

October 19, 2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger ° said...

like the shapes and colors like ur holloween one above this too

October 20, 2007 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home