banner guys fish copy

Saturday, October 13, 2007

eXtReMe pain



There was a story about a close friend of mine during the time she was in labor. Her brother was laughing so hard and told us that the pain was so extreme for her to bear, that she was shouting so loud and was angry at her husband and was swearing a lot. And she was talking very fluent in english and not a single word in our language.

Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.---Rita Rudner
So great was the extremity of his(her) pain and anguish, that he(she) did not only sigh but roar. --Matthew Henry

6 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

Ouch! Did she have a boy or a girl? Great image!!!

October 13, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Nice work, and I like your commentary!!!

October 13, 2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

If I was in labor, I told my husband they'd better keep any and all objects out of my reach, or I will do damage to someone.

I don't like pain.

And if my brother was laughing at me? I'd definitely have to lay him flat. *G*

October 13, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger carla said...

I think any man who laughs at a woman's labor pains should feel them himself! It's a good thing that the end result is usally enough to make you forget all about the pain:>

October 16, 2007 5:29 AM  
Blogger ° said...

labor pain not a laughing matter. i witnerss my wife labour pains twice and all i can say is im glad guys dont have to do that cause i think we wouldnt make it. nice piece isay

October 17, 2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger Janice Ykema said...

was English her first language??
You have an anguished expression down very well.

October 18, 2007 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home