banner guys fish copy

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Awesome plan


They were a bit exhausted and so, they decided to go back and rest for a while and sat on their houses' colored steps where they live. This is what these trick or treating children talked about:

Pumpkin girl: Shall we start eating our candies?
Vampire boy: We should start eating your candies. You’ve got more than we do.
Heart Princess: Oh yes, I’ve not so much.
PG: That is unfair, you Vampire boy got some money and you Heart princess is a star.
VB: Maybe they have mistaken me for a waiter.
HP: And you did not smile to show your vampire teeth. Ahh--they called me the wrong name. I am not a Love Princess. And you Pumpkin Girl they thought your pumpkin hat’s so cool so you’ve got more candies than I do.
VB: They should have asked you if you were confused because it is not Valentine’s day!
PG: Na na na….. let’s make a plan now so we get more since we still have to go on the next street.
VB: I’ve got an idea. HP you will wear a witch hat instead. We stand on a line. HP will go first so she can bounce back and get even with your candies PG. I will be the last one and it’ll be good if they give me money and will still think that I maybe a waiter whatever, then I will show them a big smile, and show my vampire teeth and maybe-- they'll give me some candies, too ha haha.
PG og HP: Good idea Vampire boy and we’ll spend your money tomorrow when we finished all our candies. Right?
VB: tsk tsk.. I should have gone with boys instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

haha this is so fun! I remember these days of competing with my siblings on who got more candy and trading candy, etc. You remind me of these times! Wonderful!

October 27, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger pati said...

lol very funny, Isay :)

Happy Halloween! :)

cabanadigital.com

October 28, 2007 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home