banner guys fish copy

Saturday, September 22, 2007

On a saturday morning....


This is a handpainted shirt design for my ex-husband. Yes, for my ex-husband. We've been in good speaking terms since we separated. It was a part of the healing process that we have both decided since then. It is my birthday gift for him and this painting is called-- The reconstruction of H waterlife. This is the first of a project idea.
Sudden change of topic--I can't wait to see Cate Blanchett in all the movies she has finished and are in production especially that one of Bob Dylan movie. I am a big fan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Isay- this is so cool! It's a wonderful gift, and I love the more abstract design you've come up with. He's going to love it!

September 22, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

i know he will love this!

September 22, 2007 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home