banner guys fish copy

Sunday, August 05, 2007

que sera sera....


I dreamt about the scenes in the Harry Potter book for two days in a row. I would woke up at 3am thinking about my dream and then, went back to sleep only to dream more about it again...... Anyway, it is a quiet sunny sunday morning……How I wish I am somewhere else with my nieces and nephews….I also wonder how’s it’s like to move in LA where all my friends are and some relatives and yet, I cannot imagine it will be what I would want it to be…..They were all busy busy working and they have they’re own set of friends already, friends who have been there with them for so many years now….. ……..I end up singing que sera sera….whatever will be, will be………..

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I have similar dreams about the first college I attended, and the friends I made there. As you say, it wouldn't be what I dream it to be; they've long moved away and are living their own lives. But in my dreams, they're still there and I am rejoining them.

But my waking life is pretty good, actually better than those college days long ago, so I can't regret anything. :0)

August 05, 2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

I like this picture, and it reflects the sentiment in your narrative so much. Luck Isay!

August 07, 2007 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home