banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

another one


Kindly click to enLARGE. Here is another collage of pictures of my trip to Rome and Berlin(some of my favorites) and you can find the rest over here. It was a fruiftul trip and I truly enjoyed what I saw (fine architecture and paintings....), amazing and enchanting catholic churches, the people I met, bonding with new and old dearest friends, smiling filipinos and italians, friendly tourists, the food I had eaten especially the fresh vegetables and fruits, busy but cool restaurants, the citylights in the evening, the smell of flowers and grass, the people in the train and busses, the pizza, ice cream and sausage stand, ginger, pear and other juices, cold water, the countryside, the tall round pine trees, cheap but good buys, etc....etc....

3 Comments:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

oohhh! wow so dreamy.. (well ok id luv to daydream..)

ok, to be honest i am just awaiting for my schengen visa interview.. and its totally making me nervous each day.

August 01, 2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger isay said...

i had send an email message to you because my computer is teasing me everytime i visit another site....

anyway, i hope that you'll get that visa. kayang kaya mo yang interview.

all the best to you,
isay

August 01, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

You look happy isay! I love your words, and I am sure there are so many more stories behind. Do you plan to paint them?

August 28, 2007 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home