banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vacation

I had the most wonderful trip to beautiful Rome. It would have not been possible without the warm reception and help of my dearly beloved friends-the Camillian Sisters. My heartfelt thanks to Sr. Laureta, Mother Rosanna, Mother Tomasina, Sr. Purissima, Sr. Angelina, Fr. Giovanni and the rest of the Camillian sisters. I was lucky also to have been invited in the birthday celebrations of Sr. Rosanna and Sr. Teresa. I have uploaded the pictures in my other blog here.

I will be working on the pictures in Berlin later today and upload it also in my other blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
Good vacation, good trip and very much sun!
Take care of you!
Tosee you soon !

July 31, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

gee.. you are soo lucky!! 8D Rome - Italy is a beautiful beautiful place.. are you planning of going to other European countries as well?

August 01, 2007 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home