banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

isay twisted fashion


What do you think of my twisted summer dress(included in my summer collection)? She thought that it is really cool especially that it is humid when she is going to Italy and, wherein the summer heat might make her sweat a lot.
For all those who were asking why she was alone in all my drawings and funny, that she even tried dancing with her pet, it is because she is alone in her life right now and, until that somebody finds her that I’ll get to draw another person in my illustrations. I have tried though to draw a partner for her but I did not succeed…..
I hope you like the third of my twisted drawings.

7 Comments:

Blogger carra said...

Lovely dress! But tell her to be careful in Italy - I can't even imagine the sort of attention she will get ;)

July 04, 2007 3:43 AM  
Blogger aeneadellaluna said...

Cool dress! Very trendy!

July 04, 2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger Tina Poe said...

Very pretty!!

July 04, 2007 8:12 AM  
Blogger arvindh said...

she looks beautiful!

July 04, 2007 1:41 PM  
Blogger bookbabie said...

She's beautiful, tell her not to worry, someone special will come along up when she least expects them:)

July 04, 2007 5:09 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Rietz said...

This is quite a dress!!! Perfect for the summer heat. Very nice take on the topic.

July 04, 2007 11:17 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Sexy! She shouldn't have trouble finding somebody in this. :0)

July 05, 2007 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home