banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

poem


This is one of my favorite poem.
Every child on earth is holy,
Every crib is a manger lowly,
Every home is a stable dim,
Every kind word is a hymn,
Every star is God's own gem,
And every town is Bethlehem,
For Christ is born and born again,
When His love lives in the hearts of men.
----W.D. DORRITY The love that lives
I hope you are all having a nice week. I will upload the pictures and tell you the stories about my trip in the days to come.

5 Comments:

Blogger Janice Ykema said...

the patterning is lovely, and I like your composition. :)

July 25, 2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I just came home too, so I missed that you were in Rome. How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it. :0)

July 26, 2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

wonderful!

July 26, 2007 7:12 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

This painting and the poem are both so beautiful.

July 27, 2007 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of your best ever!!! really nice patterns and composition...you are going to find some very good contemporary architecture in Berlin!
;)

July 29, 2007 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home