banner guys fish copy

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Moon


I like the MOONlight just like the SUNlight. I had so many memories in my childhood(one of them was in one of my entries for IF before) playing with my sisters and cousins when the moon was shining in full. I had also many memories walking home from night duty (in the hospital where I had worked in the past)passing through big beautiful trees under the moonlight...... And, the moon was beautifully shining in full last night when I arrived from Berlin(short holiday after Rome-pictures and stories later….). I hope the MOON will shine radiantly still tonight(bad weather forecast nowadays….)when I will start reading J.K. Rowling’s latest --HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows. I hope you can join me from where you are……
I am nearsighted that is why I had drawn the image reading the book so near to her face and sometimes, I like looking at the moon without my eyeglasses because it looks so large.

10 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Sometimes it looks so beautiful it is truly breathtaking, but however it looks on a given night, there is just something magical about it.
Happy Sunday, Isay, as always your work is noteworthy. :-)

July 29, 2007 6:15 AM  
Blogger pati said...

Awww... you've just brought me so many memories from my teennagers days... so sweet moments and a gorgeous illo, Isay!

cabanadigital.com

July 29, 2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

nice and lovely as always isay! so how's your trip to Rome?

July 30, 2007 1:52 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

dreamy and lovely! Hope your holiday was everything you hoped for!

July 30, 2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

This is a great illustration, isay. Enjoy Harry Potter... I did! :0)

July 30, 2007 4:26 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

I like the effect of reading in the moon, on the moon and in the moonlight. Harry Potter and the DH is worth reading. I was sorry I read it so fast, but I couldn't help myself. I finished the day I got it. You will certainly enjoy this best of the series.

July 31, 2007 2:11 PM  
Blogger ° said...

lik eur colors and ur texture nice dreamy quality to it

July 31, 2007 6:51 PM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

I finished it- it's a fun book. Beautiful illo, as always!

July 31, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

The Girl in the Moon - lovely concept and composition. The colour scheme is pretty edgy, pink and orange, but it works!

August 01, 2007 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Maria said...

Hi Marissa/Isay,

I love the picture of the woman reading in the moonlight:-)

I would love to ask you about your art-works but couldn't find any e-mail adress or contact-form on your blog, so if you could contact me through my website http://www.mariaerving.com I would appreciate that.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Maria

November 06, 2010 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home